Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I apologize...

...for making a post just for the sake of posting.

I have nothing much to say - it's good to be back home, work is going well, the campaign has taken over my life, and I'm moving on the 23rd.

More to follow when I have the time and the energy. Just thought I'd let the few of you who were wondering know that I'm alive. Well, barely.

Liberated at 12:13 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives