Saturday, November 05, 2005

Randomness:
  • I have eaten nothing but popsicles today
  • There strong burning smell coming from the apartment next to me (I'm hoping it's not a "Doctor! I smell burnt toast!" moment)
  • I have already started packing up for the move back to Edmonton. Because I'm awesome.
  • I have an apparently inexplicable inability to use iDVD for anything worth while
  • Happy Guy Fawkes Day!!!
  • I'm actually excited that I only to pay around $1900 in car insurance when I get back (I paid around $600/year back home)
  • I misplaced my blackberry yesterday and almost had a panic attack. This is concerning.
  • I have been on the roadway too much lately (further augmented by another trip to Toronto this week)
  • Oktoberfish? Amazing.
  • The Kitchener-Waterloo phonebook biting me so I could have the pleasure of creating a short documentary entitled "The evolution of a blood blister on uncharted's left index finger"? Not amazing.
  • Grocery shopping here in G-town is actually quite a pleasure compared to the Edmonton elbows-out version. I'm not looking forward to those 20 minute lines at the check-out.
  • I have nothing of substance to say. In case you hadn't already noticed.

Liberated at 2:40 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives