Thursday, November 10, 2005

Obsession = over. Sort of.

Anyone who has talked to me at all in the past month will know that I've been on a scarily obsessive hunt for a new place to live.

As of 7:58 pm tonight, I am pleased to announce that my days of frantically scanning rental websites are over. Awesome apartment = mine!

I have found a great place back 'home', not far from campus and only a short walk from my old home of Newton Place. It meets all of my set-out requirements of:
  • rent within my budget
  • shiny, pretty newness
  • good location and easy to get to work
  • a decent size
  • *and* an added bonus of not having to move on New Year's Day, which is always exciting.
Admittedly, the first thing that I did after I heard that I got the apartment was go back through all of those rental sites just to...uhh...make sure that a better apartment didn't magically appear in the time that it took for my email to make its way from my computer to the landlord's.

So far, so good.

Liberated at 8:14 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives