Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A disaster in the making

In the last 48 hours, it seems that I have consumed nothing but:
  • Copious amounts of red wine
  • A bag of Skor Bites
  • More cans of Coke than I care to count
My body, while certainly not happy with me, better shape the hell up because in less than 8 hours I need to hit the highway (hoping that the blizzard has stopped) and pretend that I'm coherent.

Now, let me just say...I know the obvious answer here is for me to eat something with some nutritional value. But, being that I'm leaving in 13 days (four of which I will be out of town), I absolutely refuse to go grocery shopping. Not that I'm stubborn. No. Not me.

Liberated at 8:56 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives