Sunday, November 13, 2005

Ah, the good old days...

With the countdown on in my return to Edmonton, I've been thinking a lot of about what I miss. At the top of my list is...
  • Going for pho. Often
  • Actually being able to *see* my friends
  • The ability to buy longans
  • My fishies...*sniffle*
  • Not having to drive 1.5 hours to see a movie
  • My office, and the people in it
  • SUB
  • MSN conversations going something like this:
    • Me: I'm bored.
    • Some fabulous person on my MSN list: Me too.
    • Me: We should fix that.
    • SFPONMMSNL: Let's go [to a movie/out for lunch/out for dinner/shopping/etc.]
  • My washer and dryer
  • Knowing that there is always somewhere to go, even at 3:00 am
  • Being able to run to the grocery store in my old Kokanee hoodie and a baseball hat, and not running into someone I know
  • Going *anywhere*, for that matter, and not running into someone I know
  • Lunchtime shopping
  • Hack movie nights at the cheapies
  • Knowing that there are at least 3 fish stores within a half hour's drive
T-minus 401 hours!

Liberated at 5:17 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives