Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Aaaaand....go!
  • Attended a conference in London. You know you're in trouble when the afternoon session begins with "and now we're going to talk about everyone's favourite topic...property assessment!"
  • Drove through my first 'snow squall'...when the locals drive the highways at 50 km/h, you do the same
  • Currently wrapped in a down comforter, looking at the Toronto sky line, and sitting next to my recently decimated room service tray. *purrrr*
  • Spent way too much money in Buffalo/Niagara/random tacky outlet malls
  • Went from staying at the Rodeway Inn on Sunday night to the Intercontinental on Monday night...for the record, I prefer Option B.
  • Haven't been home in almost a week and have officially hit my traveling limit. Too bad I'll be spending a lot of time in Pearson for quite a while to come.
  • I have to pack up all of my G-Town supplies, and then get back to Edmonton and pack some more. Good times. Or something.
  • Home in eight days!!!!!! Wheeeee!!!
And yes, I'm well aware that random bullet points does not a blogpost make. Unfortunately, this'll have to do until I get to spend some good quality time with my little pbook.

Liberated at 6:59 a.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives