Wednesday, October 19, 2005

uncharted's October *heart* list

I *heart*:
  • my amazing friends, without whom I'd probably be lying in a gutter somewhere cradling a bottle of cheap vodka;
  • the coffee smell that invades your car after you leave the drive-through window at Timmy's, even though you never order coffee;
  • the fact that I can actually count, in days, how soon I'll be home;
  • the Y, and all of the slightly crazy people there;
  • London, in its entirety - even the slums had charm;
  • that G-town may be the best thing that has ever happened to me, as odd as it seems;
  • driving. Everywhere.
  • that I have finally gotten my perspective back. It took a conspicious leave of absence about 2.5 years ago, and has finally clawed its way back into my head.
  • the fact that I'm actually looking forward to returning to classes;
  • that I don't let the little things bother me nearly as much as I used to;
  • the deer who live in my yard;
  • that I've finally started remember to post on this blog, having spent far too much time posting elsewhere.


Liberated at 8:16 a.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives