Sunday, October 16, 2005

Cookie rival...

It seems that ol' Ralphie (or, more accurately, Mustafa) can read my mind. Who would have thought that I'd miss Alberta so much...

(And please excuse the post-it notes covering my info...I'm not so much about posting all of my personal details online these days)



And thanks to Mustafa for the best piece of mail (well, paper mail - I just got a giant box full of yummy holiday treats from my family) that I've gotten in ages!

Liberated at 11:59 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives