Thursday, September 29, 2005

Now listen up, Air Canada...

I don't like you, and you don't like me...but let's see if we can get through this without fighting, ok?

So I'm off to the airport, and will be back on Sunday, October 9. Normally, about now is when I'd be frantically trying to find someone to take care of my fish (being without fish is so sad...*sniffle*), begging someone to take me to the airport (no need! I *heart* my Jeep), and lobbing random items into my suitcase (already packed!).

Wish me luck. I intend on returning in one piece, but I make no guarantees. :)

Love,
--uncharted-in-England (well, *almost* in England)

Liberated at 11:44 a.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives