Sunday, August 28, 2005

Spider Slalom!

Random notes from the weekend:
  • I got myself a brand new, 2006 version of the 2005 that I had been driving. Mmm...new car smell.
  • I almost ran over a peacock as I put kilometre #327 on my new car. Seriously. There was a peacock strutting down the middle of the highway. Apparently there's some sort of private zoo in the area, but I haven't found it yet.
  • There were 17 spiders in the staircase to my apartment yesterday. Those of you who know me well should be surprised that I have not yet slept in my car to avoid the spider slalom.
  • I almost died on 8 Mile Road. Yep.
  • I downloaded exactly 123 new songs on my iTunes. I decided my iTunes needed an overhaul, and got rid of a decent chunk of my list. Almost every song I have has a memory attached to it, and it was certainly time to clean house. Song suggestions are being accepted, by the way...and thanks to those of you who have sent me your iTunes list!
  • I finally (finally!!!) get the evil monkey thing. Yay me!
  • Tuesday night determines my career path. Good thoughts are appreciated...please and thank you.

Liberated at 6:21 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives