Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Despite my intense hatred of planes...

...it looks like I'll be making a cross-Atlantic journey to London in the next month or so.

My only other London experience (either than the Ontario kind) was two days a *very* long time ago, so I'm looking to my sparse world-traveling readership for advice... My main concern is finding a cheap hotel or hostel, and after that I'll be looking for suggestions on the must-see's.

So? Email me at uncharted@gmail.com, will ya?

Please and thank you.

Love,
--the amazing disappearing uncharted

Liberated at 5:44 a.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives