Sunday, July 03, 2005

Yep, that's right. Did you expect anything less of me?

I'd just like to point out that I have 12 days left in Edmonton before I move. I have talked quite extensively about, y'know, packing and all of those related tasks - in fact, chances are that if you asked me what I was doing on any particular night you would have gotten "I'm going to do some packing and cleaning tonight" as a response. I'm sure that I don't need to tell you how many nights that has actually occurred.

Yep, that's right...I move across the country in 12 days and I have not packed a single box. I'm awesome.



Liberated at 8:58 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives