Thursday, July 14, 2005

Point?

I was informed today that I have a bad habit of starting stories (especially of the travel variety) on my blog and then never finishing them. Yes...yes, I do. Story of my life, actually. So it seems rather fitting that my real life bad habits are transferred online.

So, I suppose that now that I've acknowledged this particular bad habit, I'm supposed to fix it? Well, theoretically...yes. But not tonight...and I have laundry to finish and Champ Car to get ready for (yes, I know...I lead a very difficult life). So we'll all have to settle for the abbreviated version of my travels back to Edmonton:

- Air Canada hates me
- Sprinting through the London Airport is not an enjoyable activity
- Air Canada hates me
- I hate Dash 8's more everytime I'm forced to skulk into one
- How in the world does Pearson Terminal One not have building-wide wireless? Seriously?
- Air Canada hates me
- For future reference for any of you traveling types: if the person next to you cuts you off in mid-sentence, puts their seat back, closes their eyes, and puts on their headphones...it means that they do not want to talk to you. Ever.
- Again, for future reference, it is rude for you to announce "well, you'd better find something for both of us to do on there, or else I'll have to sit around and watch you type" when the person next to you pulls their laptop out to do some work.
- Air Canada hates me
- How is it possible that in the 1.5 hours between flights, I managed to make it on the plane...but my luggage did not?
- Air Canada hates me

Liberated at 10:08 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives