Tuesday, June 07, 2005

A random jumble of stuff.

Take that, pigeons!
I think most of my not-so-loyal readers have heard about my pigeon woes. For those of you who haven't, the short version is this: for the past few months, I've been housing a pigeon nursery on my balcony, preventing me from opening my windows and having any sort of fresh air in my apartment...which sucks.

So, after several fights with my landlord, they've finally caved and I will soon be pigeon free. I wonder if there are adverse health effects of living in a horribly stuffy apartment for this long.

Cross-country adventures
So it seems like this move will actually be happening, and soon. Details to follow.

My laptop hates me
I think my precious laptop (aka Cookie Monster) has begun the start of his untimely demise. My screen is practically unreadable (apologies for any typos) and there are strange vertical lines running through everything, along with frequent screen flickering and random computer freezing for what seems to be no reason. I am absolteuly desperate for any of you tech types to work your magic, and at least let me know if I'm completely screwed or not. Seriously...I'll bring my poor cookie monster to wherever you may be. I'm so horribly lost without my internet...

*sniffle*

Liberated at 5:44 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives