Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I am inexplicably drawn to Chance.

This guy could be the cutest thing I've ever seen. I have an insatiable urge to love him and hug him and squeeze him and call him George (bonus points to anyone who gets that reference).



If anyone would like to read about Chance, you can do it here. In the meantime, I'll repress my loving and hugging and squeezing urges...especially important given the fact that he will one day be 315 kilograms.

*****

today's finds: not much new, although I think some new grafitti appeared overnight. I'll update the list if I see anything new and exciting on the way home from work.

.

Liberated at 7:48 a.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives