Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Be careful what you wish for...

Those of you closest to me have had the misfortune of putting up with a fair amount of my bitching lately...that I'm bored...that I need to go somewhere new...that I hate my apartment and need to move...

Well, it seems that all of the above may be solved...and quickly. Barring a major change of plans in the next couple of weeks, I will be away from Edmonton from July until December. There went my boredom...and it's been replaced with a bit of panic.

So, apologies to all of you who's emails and phone calls have gone unreturned. I'm a tad preoccupied trying to figure out what the hell is going on in my life. On a side note, is anyone looking for a sublet from July or August (even September) until the end of the year? Anyone?

.

Liberated at 9:56 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives