Sunday, April 24, 2005

Ok, I need your [prayers/non-relgious prayer equivalents]

After a fairly arduous and complex set-up process, we managed to (apparently) successfully set-up the new canister filter for my big tank in the living room today. This is my first foray into this type of filter, and I'm hoping that - despite the lack of manual - we set up the damn thing properly.

I am now about to go to bed, and am desperately hoping that there will not be 29 gallons of water flooding the tenant below me when I wake up in the morning.

.

Liberated at 11:27 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives