Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I suppose that you get what you pay for...

I have just discovered that all of my comments older than four months have completely disappeared. I just spent 10 minutes flipping through my archives, confronted with posts upon posts of '0 Comments'. This makes me sad...

I went to the Haloscan website only to discover they will display comments for only four months unless you're a premium member. The best part? They still have the comments archived, but you can't have them unless you pay up. They're holding my comments hostage...*sniffle*

.

Liberated at 3:38 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives