Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Anniversaries

As I sit here in the middle of the night (4:03 am, to be exact) listening to the alarming number of fire trucks that have sped past my apartment tonight, it occurs to me that I have failed to mark a very important occasion. During these last few weeks of blog-avoidance, it seems that I missed the one-year anniversary of the start of my little blog. In fact, today is the one-year-and-one-month anniversary. So, perhaps very fittingly, I'll mark this occasion thinking of why I hate anniversaries...and birthdays...and all things of the sort.

The blog silence should cease rather shortly, in case anyone is curious (which you all seem to be because my traffic hasn't decreased during my absence). I've got a ton that I need to write, it's just a matter of getting it all down...

.

Liberated at 4:09 a.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives