Thursday, February 10, 2005

Random tidbits...

The timely: I ran out of room on the page while calculating my purity test score this morning.

The relevant: no matter how much I try to disassociate myself from the SU, it never works.

The emotional: an apology means more to me when it is given a second time.

The obvious: I'm no Martha Stewart.

The annoying: If the guy in the next cubicle doesn't learn how to turn the ringer down on this phone soon, I am going to kick him. Hard. In the neckface (yes, he has one).

The logical: Yesterday, someone on the LRT took it upon themself to pass along the best piece of advice I've heard in a while..."always beware of the guys who try to pick up on the train - if you go out on a date, you'll have to take a bus...and that's just not cool." Good to know.

The necessity: If I don't hibernate for a whole weekend sometime soon, there is going to be trouble. This weekend is busy, next weekend I'm out of town, and then it just go steadily downhill from there. Trouble, meet blogreaders.

The horrible: Sometimes it makes more sense to try and change things from the inside, instead of being the one who rings the doorbell and then sets the bag of shit on fire.

The insulating: It seems that I don't trust people anymore. This is bad, in case anyone is curious.

The calming: I'm planning on setting up a fish tank in my office next week. I haven't actually received approval for this, but I'm clinging to the saying that it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

The disconcerting: There are people out there who are totally incompetent and completely lack social skills...and yet they are in high-ranking positions and seemingly well-respected. Am I missing something here?





Liberated at 12:56 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives