Monday, February 14, 2005

I am...

...stressed out beyond belief right now. I need a vacation or something (but a real one this time).

...going through a spilly phase. This weekend I managed to spill a glass of red wine, a glass of moldy juice (yes, mold stains carpet in case anyone is curious), 3 gallons of fish water on my new dining room furniture, and kraft dinner all over my kitchen floor.

...glad that I am not one of the seemingly hundreds of people cramming into Hallmark elbowing their way to that last Valentine's Day card.

...stealthy enough that I've managed to keep my Purity Test score to myself. So far.

...excited that my step-brother *finally* proposed to his girlfriend (6 years, people!). The best part is that it was done in Vegas, right in front of that giant fountain at the Bellagio.

...impressively productive today.

...smoking again. But I'm working on it.

...living in a mostly clean apartment for the first time in a long time. Apparently the only way that I clean is if someone is coming over.

...a fishie miracle worker. Take that, columnaris!

...lucky to have such good friends who take me to the fishie store (well, three stores if we're gonna be picky about it) on two seperate occasions over two days, enjoy themselves, and then coin the term "fishie-storing."

...watching my "I NEED A CAR NOW!!!" fund growing larger. I realized this weekend that this is the first time *ever* that I have not had a car more or less at my disposal if I really needed to go somewhere. R.I.P. Capri-ster...

...looking forward to my dinner of (apparently) entirely heart-shaped things, or so I'm told. I think I'm afraid.

...going to be kidnapped and possibly murdered at exactly 9:30 a.m. on February 27. Can somebody please look after my fish for me?

...desperately trying to locate my puffy red vest. Seriously. Has anybody seen it?

.

Liberated at 2:01 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives