Monday, February 07, 2005

The heart list...

  • The Apprentice
  • Webmail 2.0 Beta
  • 4/$1.00 grapefruit at Save-On
  • Driving everywhere! Wheeee!!!
  • "CookieMonster TiVo" (a.k.a. my constant Bit Torrent download)
  • The fact the my picture & profile is up on my work's homepage
  • My giant, mutant monster of a new fish
  • The new show "American Dad", in which "Steve Smith" (not this one) ran in his school election and won
  • 12" Powerbooks (or, to clarify, staring at them...I can't actually *have* one until the summer)
  • Sitting down in SUB and figuring out who's around by picking up their iTunes
  • Planning the best. roadtrip. ever.
  • Telling my mother that my priority while I'm home is going to the Brichardi breeder (*and* not getting into an argument about it)
  • Not going to sleep until 9:30 am on Sunday morning, and still managing to wake up this morning feeling somewhat normal


Liberated at 7:47 a.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives