Friday, February 18, 2005

But one small request...

I leave for a torturous weekend in the 'Peg in about half an hour or so, and I'll post one blanket request to the lot of you whom I'll be msn'ing/emailing/etc. in the next few days...

Please! Do not talk to me about anything elections or SU-related!

Why, you ask? It's Hack Hannukah (tm Roman)! The next few days are my time away from all things SU to ponder life as much as I can while my mother tries to kick in my bedroom door to bond with me.

Wish me luck. I most certainly need it.

.

Liberated at 3:12 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives