Wednesday, February 23, 2005

All he does is lurk under my hot water pipes and wait for a juicy ankle to go by that he can feast on...

Four things which desperately need to be done in my apartment, but I just can't bring myself to do because I'm just a tad squeamish...

  1. Clean up the broken pigeon egg on my balcony that landed right below where those stupid, smelly birds always sit. Lay your eggs in a nest, idiots! On a side note, does anyone have any suggestions for keeping the pigeons off my balcony?

  2. Scrub away the mold stain on my carpet. It's...uh...crusty!

  3. Scare away the monster in my storage room who keeps moving my stuff when I'm not looking. I swear, all he does is lurk under my hot water pipes and wait for a juicy ankle to go by that he can feast on...

  4. Figure out what the feathery wormy things are that just appeared in my tank. If it doesn't wiggle, I think it's all good...


And yes, I know I'm supposed to be posting about my grandmother calling my cousin a whore...but I don't feel like it today. I'm sure that you're all horribly, horribly disappointed. Or something.

Edited to add: I poked at the wormy things in my tank 35 minutes ago, and my right calf muscle has now been twitching for exactly 35 minutes... I'm hoping that it's a stress twitch (most recently hack-blogged about by my former BQ caucus-mate, Sarah Colpitts), but I'm wondering if the wormy things have made their way into my system...

.

Liberated at 6:31 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives