Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Now that I'm not contagious...

...I suppose that something else in my apartment had to take over. I think that my favourite little ram, Bear, has Fish Tuberculosis. His spine is literally bent at a 90 degree angle and it's all he can do to keep from flopping into the other fish. Fuck.

Yes, folks...you heard right. Fish Tuberculosis. It can not only ravage a tank and kill everything in it...it can also be transmitted to humans who happen to stick their hands into tanks regularily. Even better.

All I want to do right now is go to bed. I guess I'll be setting up a quarantine tank and then washing my hands 20 times before I can manage to get under the covers.

Sigh. I love my fish and everything...but this is pushing it.


Edit: R.I.P. Bear, ? - January 12, 2005.



Liberated at 11:14 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives