Wednesday, January 19, 2005

It's been a while since I've posted...

...but I have good reason. The past several days have consisted of:
  • not coming home for days on end
  • actually doing of my readings for class! (*shock*!)
  • spending inordinate amounts of time on messenger
  • concocting the best. slate. ever.
  • being a real student!
  • giving in to partisan-ism (is that a word?)
  • hanging out by the SUBfire
  • a severe lack of sleep

So, you'll all have to forgive my blog-laziness as I - yet again - am in the midst of one of those major life switch-ups, and am a little flitty these days. Excited...but still flitty.

Now please excuse me while I go back to the real world...it's calling and it wants its database report. Silly real world...


Liberated at 7:58 a.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives