Monday, December 20, 2004

I'm a spy!

First off, apologies for the extended absence. However, since there have been absences much longer than mine lately, I'm not losing any sleep over it.

For my birthday I got to be a spy! I was sent on a very top secret mission as I solved a series of haiku clues to get to what I've officially titled as "The Best Present Ever." Thanks to the spymaster for orchestrating what turned out to be the most fun I've had in a while.

There'll probably be another long absence following this post as I get ready for my trip. Although it's probably not so wise to throw this in cyber-world, Chris and I will be heading to LA for a week on Saturday. So, if anyone is planning on breaking into my apartment, you'll know when I'm gone. However, if you're planning on breaking in, would you minding feeding the fish while you're there?

Anyway, happy holidays all and I'll see most of you when I get back!


Liberated at 7:30 a.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives