Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I hate...


  1. caffeine
  2. my growing dependency on caffeine
  3. that pretentious fuck on the Food Network who says "spa-gee-tti" and "fett-two-cine"...seriously, we get that you're Italian. Now shut up.
  4. that I haven't felt well-rested in weeks
  5. mushrooms
  6. that I can't sleep in anymore
  7. partisan politics...especially in Alberta
  8. that I can't pick up and leave at the drop of a hat
  9. that I feel old
  10. voicemail, but only at work
  11. mornings
  12. that I'm currently sitting at my desk, and not on a plane about to land in some exotic locale
  13. Excel
  14. people who cannot have discussions, only arguments to prove their point
  15. knowing that I'll never have it all figured out
  16. that I wasn't built properly
  17. finally finding something out, only to discover that there are now five new things that I don't know but need to
  18. that I've only run once in an election, and it was uncontested
  19. feeling overwhelmed
  20. failure

What do you hate, blog-reader-folks?


Liberated at 3:30 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives