Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Apologies...

I think this is where I apologize for not paying much attention to my blog this past week. It seems all of my time is being sucked up doing a billion different things, including:

  • Keeping an eye on this
  • Trying to figure out how to get here
  • Enjoying this
  • Watching too much of this
  • Joining this
  • Recovering from this
  • Making my first post on this

Combine all of that with way too much stuff going on at work, a severe lack of sleep, and the ever-popular personal stuff...the blog is just taking a back seat lately. It's been so bad that I didn't even make it to the ACE annual auction this past weekend...that's when you know you've got problems!

Anyway, I'll make a good post or two as soon as things calm down and I get some sleep...

Edit: I did manage to update my sidebar...added in some more links in the blog section and good rid of old election stuff. Oh, and by the way if I can find it, I'll post what could be one of the best QP questions of seen in a long time...hopefully I can locate a transcript of it tomorrow...



Liberated at 1:42 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives