Thursday, September 09, 2004

Blue and white

It's weird having co-workers who are just that...co-workers. When you come into a workplace for a summer, you're kind of thrown on to the team as a last minute addition; rarely does the summer student become just like anyone else in the office.

It seems like, all of the sudden, I've graduated from the temporary nuisance to a co-worker. Office gossip flows through my cubible far more than it ever has. I'm more in-the-loop on ninth floor happenings than ever before. Aside from the blue background on my ID tags and the white background on theirs, I blend right in. I like it. A lot.

On a totally unrelated note, a huge thank you to Ms. Samantha Power for playing along on Tuesday night. I would have gone totally insane otherwise.

Liberated at 2:02 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives