Tuesday, August 31, 2004

To make up for my extended absence...

I've compiled a list of 50 things about me, a trend that I've noticed popping up on a lot of blogs recently. I've got a lot of other stuff to blog about, but that'll be for another post.

  1. I'm now officially a "real person".
  2. When I was young, I wanted to be Canada's ambassador to Andorra (there isn't one, FYI).
  3. I am obsessed with fish.
  4. My favourite flavour of slurpee is Lemonade, followed closely by Coke.
  5. I used to play the piano and the violin.
  6. I have a time-sucking addition to TLC.
  7. I've had three major surgeries.
  8. I only ever buy lottery tickets when the amount becomes astronomical.
  9. I have an electric toothbrush, but never turn it on.
  10. When I was a baby, I had casts on both feet to correct my club feet.
  11. I currently have only 5 piercings.
  12. My favourite number is 12.
  13. I used to idolize Roberto Alomar.
  14. I am supposed to wear a retainer every night to bed. I haven't seen it in years.
  15. I am allergic to most things with fur.
  16. My favourite food is chicken noodle soup.
  17. I am not religious.
  18. I have 3 step-sisters and 1 step-brother.
  19. I hope everyday that I don't inherit my father's work ethic.
  20. The only 'optional' organ that I still have is my spleen.
  21. I am far too high-strung and worry way too much.
  22. When I drive, I have a horrible lead foot...and the speeding tickets to prove it.
  23. I hate insects of any kind, but cannot bring myself to kill them.
  24. I dislike textures of foods more than flavours.
  25. I played baseball and volleyball competitively when I was younger.
  26. I am currently horribly out of shape.
  27. I have one tattoo, and am debating a second.
  28. Because of my piercings and tattoo, I am technically not allowed to be buried in a Jewish cemetary.
  29. My first concert was New Kids on the Block.
  30. Although I've never confirmed it, I'm quite sure that I'm at least a little OCD.
  31. I hate flying, but love heights.
  32. I've never read a comic book.
  33. I was born at 8:50 am.
  34. I like Pepsi better than Coke.
  35. When I was younger, my favourite TV show was Seaquest DSV.
  36. I have a love-hate relationship with reality TV.
  37. I have a weakness for MAC cosmetics.
  38. I am constantly competitive, but compete at nothing.
  39. I have just started to figure out html and css.
  40. Although I lived in Winnipeg for 20 years, I have moved more than 20 times.
  41. I'm told I snore, but I've never heard it.
  42. I own, and still play, the original Nintendo.
  43. IKEA is one of my favourite stores.
  44. I hope to live somewhere with palm trees.
  45. I tend to have a very strange patriotic steak.
  46. I enjoy the act of writing pen on paper, much more than typing.
  47. I travelled to the UN in Geneva for free when I was in high school.
  48. I am the proud owner of two brand-new Gmail accounts.
  49. I have really funny-shaped feet and can never find comfortable shoes.
  50. I have only ever won two things: a stuffed animal when I was little and a trip to LA (that Chris technically won, but still counts).

Liberated at 11:06 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives