Tuesday, August 17, 2004

A random smattering of the past few days...

It seems I haven't posted in a while. It's not that nothing's happened, or that I don't have anything to say...I just haven't been in a blogging kind of mood...

I don't normally laugh at the misfortunes of others...

...but this was just too funny. On the LRT this morning, a little boy and his mom got off the train at Bay. While the mom was distracted in setting up the stroller, the little boy 'challenged' the train.

"I gonna beat you choo-choo train!!! I gonna win the race, choo-choo!"
And the race began (although, of course, the train was totally oblivious to the fact that it was in a competition). The problem? The little boy was maybe 20 feet from the wall when he began racing the "choo-choo" at full speed. I think you all know where this is going. As in right into a wall. Too funny.

Bunnybunnybunny!

I had a staring contest with a bunny this morning on the way to work. I was already late at that point, so I figured why not? I'll kick this bunny's ass!

So yeah...the bunny won. But seriously, I had to catch my train.

The British International School is getting a new student

As most of you already know, Chris' parents and younger sister are moving to Moscow. Crazy. On a related note, I've always wanted to visit Russia.


Liberated at 9:46 a.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives