Monday, August 09, 2004

Hmm. That's disturbing.

So last night while I was loading up the dishwasher after dinner at Chris', one of my fingers had a little run-in with an upturned steak knife, right in between my nail and my knuckle. I didn't bother to do anything about it, although I did notice that it hit me right on the little freckle on that finger.

So today, I notice that I've got a bit of a skin flap, and pull it off...and the freckle came off too! I'm concerned. Are freckles supposed to do be, uh, removable? Was it not a freckle at all?


Liberated at 3:21 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives