Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Well, shit...

It seems that I've been discovered. 

Although I've managed to go five months (almost exactly) without being outed, it seems that my run of covert blogging has come to an end.  And I'm still waiting to find out exactly how it happened...Mssrs. Tam, Kawanami and Abboud, I'm looking at you.

I would still like to note however, that I'm still anonymous to the...'real' (?) world.  My name has not yet made it onto my blog, and I intend to keep it that way.  At least I can still grasp at that...

Am I expected to have important things to say now?  Oh, the pressure...




Liberated at 8:20 a.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives