Monday, June 28, 2004

What a good citizen I am!

So I voted this morning. For this guy. My rationale was as follows:
(1) I dislike the Conservatives. Immensely.
(2) I distrust the Liberals.
(3) Jack Layton is getting on my nerves.
(4) The Greens need my money.

Although the question was posed to me: "would you feel bad if Malcolm [the NDP candidate] lost by one vote?" My answer: "yes...[insert pondering here]...no...[insert more pondering]...definitely no. Rahim's [the Conservative candidate] got it anyways."

Liberated at 4:23 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives