Sunday, June 27, 2004

The post of one thousand subjects...

Ok, maybe not a thousand...but below there seems to be a lot of bitty posts in a row...

First off...exam update...
I'm writing it, for those who have asked. But (hopefully) not on Monday. I'm gonna try to push it back to this Wednesday, which conveniently is the *deadline* to write deferred exams. Maybe that's what I need for a kick in the ass...no more delaying after Wednesday...

I have to write it because (assuming everything goes according the plan) this is technically a required course for my (future) major, and I'm sitting at a 46.8% on the course before the exam...which works out to about a 78% so far on the year. And in case anyone is wondering, that's pretty damn good considering I went to literally three classes. Ever.

When did I become a grown-up?
I've got two weddings to go to this summer. This scares me. Immensely.

When did I hit that magic age when it was time for my friends to get married? Did I miss something?!? Ahh! I'm sure I'll get married one day. But I don't think there'll be a "2" at the beginning of my age when it happens.

The Texas connection
I've made it into someone else's blog. I (sadly) am excited. Although still somewhat remarkable considering that I have told (literally) two people about this blog, and none of those people live in the same province as I do. Check out The Collegian In-Between here.

The ongoing Dracula saga
For anyone still following the Dracula saga (see my May 17th post for the details), we bought two new panda cories a couple of weeks ago and it looks like history is repeating itself...but the other way around. The two new cories have taken over the tanks and are butt-wiggling every which way, and Dracula has spent the past week huddled very unhappily in the plants. It doesn't look good for him, but we'll see what happens...

And in other fishie news..
My friend dropped her betta down the drain by accident today. I did that once (back in the "dark ages" of my fish-keeping life"), but luckily he was too fat to fit down the drain because I was over-feeding him... Poor fishie. At least Acey can keep him company...

Liberated at 11:10 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives