Friday, June 25, 2004

The never-ending story

Yet again, it seems that I have an exam on Monday. And, yet again, I can't seem to make myself study.

The more I think about it, the last thing in the world I want is to keep on writing more tests, having the need to study loom over me, and continue 'learning' all of this totally useless bullshit. But on the other hand, I don't want to sit in an office everyday either. So I'm stuck. I don't really want to do...anything.

I'm not like a lot of people I know. I think I know where I want to end up...at least, I've got it whittled down to a couple of palatable options, and of which I'd be happy with. But I know I can't have any of those picks now, and I'm not sure what to do until they become more feasible. Of course, all of these things - these future lives - require either experience or money. Or both. But I just can't seem to find the path to those things.

At times, I'm tempted to sell everything I own, take the perhaps two grand that it would make me, and just hit the road. Just go. Anywhere. But that will gain me neither the experience or money that I will need later on...

So now what?

Liberated at 1:24 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives