Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Free! Free at last!

So I wrote my last exam this morning. I'm done for the summer, only two months overdue. It feels fabulous.

Of related fabulousness, I'll be buying my new digital camera tomorrow. I have been wanting to buy a digital camera for several months, and all of my research has led me to one conclusion: cuteness is important. [On a side note...yes, I'm aware that could be the girliest thing I've ever said.] I'm actually spending $100 more for a camera that has the same specifications, same picture quality, same manufacturer...but is smaller and cuter than the cheaper version. This one is so small that it's claim to fame is that it fits in an Altoids tin. Despite the fact that I've never had an Altoid, this excites me to no end. I can't wait to start photoblogging!

Tomorrow, July 1, is Canada Day...the best excuse of the summer to stumble down the street drunk before noon. I can't wait!

Liberated at 7:38 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives