Monday, May 10, 2004

Something is wrong with this picture...

I have what could be my perfect summer job. It incorporates all of the aspects of my ideal future career, pays well, is in a great environment...

The problem?

I just don't seem to be motivated to do anything, and I'm only in my second week of work. This is most certainly concerning.

Back to work...I hope...

Liberated at 1:02 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives