Monday, May 31, 2004

"Once that giant spider finishes eating my mom, I'm gonna f*ck the sh*t out of it!!!"

First of all, yes, I am censoring a few key words. Why, you ask? There is supposedly a big bad corporate security department here at work, and apparently they monitor for exactly those types of things. So my quote has lost a bit of its bite, but I like it anyway.

Chris and I were watching the Comedy Network last night, and spent a whole hour in pretty much continuous laughter from this one brilliant comidian, Sean Collins. (On a side note, it's a good thing that my wall-banging neighbour is gone for the summer). Anyway, it was the best laugh that I've had in a while. And this was my favourite quote of the evening.

In completely unrelated news, I had to work yesterday. As far as I can tell, it is the first time I've worked a weekend shift in about 3 years. It wasn't as terrible as I was expecting it to be, and in fairness, if someone wants to pay me $11/hour to throw on some jeans and continue surfing the internet at my desk, I'll take it.

Liberated at 2:09 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives