Thursday, May 27, 2004

I can't stop the madness!

Ever get into one of those situations where you utter a little white lie, just once, and it spirals into the biggest lie ever? If you have, then you'll understand how stressful my day was yesterday.

Before anyone gets up in arms, let me just say that this was not anything to do with my personal life, friends, relationship, etc., etc. It had to do with the bain of my existence and the one thing that could end up sinking me. School.

This little white lie first materialized back in January, and its grown thus far to epic proportions. I don't really know what's bigger than epic, so I'm hoping that it'll be ending soon. I keep digging myself deeper and deeper into this mess, and the shit hasn't hit the fan. Yet.

If I can make it to June 17 without any further changes to the plan, I'll make it out without even a scratch. But that's a big if.

In other totally unrelated news, I've been decidedly disinterested in the Federal Election to date. I had intended to comment fairly often on this blog - with at least what was going on in my riding of Edmonton-Strathcona - but I feel like doing nothing of the sort. Perhaps it's over-saturation already, or perhaps I just don't care...but I don't know what happened. Almost anyone who knows me can attest to the fact that I'm an elections junkie. I thrive on this stuff. I even dream about it. So something is very wrong with this picture. I'll let you know when I figure out what the problem is...

Liberated at 8:58 a.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives