Friday, March 05, 2004

I can't believe it's not butter!

Or perhaps more pertinent, I can't believe it's a blog!

To date, I've not had good luck in keeping my online presence anonymous. Hopefully, this little experiment will turn out better than the last time I tried this.

When I was young, I never kept a journal because I was afraid that someone would find it. Unlike the girly paper version, this online edition - although arguably much more accessible - can't be traced back to be by name. I enjoy that. A lot.

But that's it for now. I have a lot to say. But not at the moment.

Liberated at 11:27 a.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives