Saturday, March 20, 2004

But I don't wanna!!!

Just finished giving a great workshop at work...probably the best one I've done all year. But before I leave, I need to do all of the paperwork. And I don't wanna!!! So I'm blogging instead. Take that, paperwork slavedrivers!

Around here (as in at work, not Edmonton), Education students have a really bad reputation. Not a "bad" reputation, like that kid from high school who got arrested in class once, but they're just pesky, needy and kind of regrettable clients. The jokes about Ed students are frequent and complaints over who gets stuck with the Education Workshops abound.

But I like Ed students.

Although I haven't found them to be the most intelligent or hardworking group of clients I've worked with this year, I found them to be far from objectionable. I little dense perhaps, but so are the majority of people I deal with these days.

So my workshop today was an Ed Workshop. We had a great audience who interacted with us and my co-facilitator and I worked amazingly well together...especially considering that neither of us had taken enough time to adequately prepare our material.

Overall, though, I had fun...except maybe for the fact that I had to be at work at 8:30 am on a Saturday morning. But I had fun...

Liberated at 12:16 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives