Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Almost made it...

I'm sitting on a selection committee to hire someone for the SU tonight. It should prove to be interesting to say the least. I know all but one of the candidates personally, and think highly of them all...

On a slightly more interesting note, I almost made it to class today. I actually walked into the building and was about to turn the corner. Then I saw someone I knew and it was all over. Really, it would have been rude of me to run to class, considering that I hadn't seen her in a few months. So close... So close...

Liberated at 4:10 p.m.

|
template © elementopia | image © istockphoto Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counters
Site Counter
This blog originates in Edmonton, in the wasteland that is Alberta, in the Great White North.

uncharted@gmail.com


What's Goin' On?
Geek v. Geek
Pundit-palooza
The Blog Routine (Anony-blogs)
Blogging All
Around Me...
Wasting Time?
Provincial Election Perversity
Thinking Not
Required
Spare Change?
Self-Discovery
Archives